Questions and answers
- How do I book?
- What is a booking deposit and why is a confirmation required?
- What is the security deposit?
- How will access my furnished apartment?
- What are the check-in / check-out times?
- What is included in the rental rate?
- What is excluded in the rental rate?
- Are animals allowed in the Apartment and building?
- Can I smoke in the Apartment?
- Are your Apartments accessible to people with reduced mobility?
1. How do I book?
Search according to your criteria in the list of furnished rental units, browse the different Apartments;
Check their availability based on your arrival and departure dates;
Price will be influenced by season, length of stay, number of occupants, geography, etc.;
When booking online, a reservation deposit is required.
2. What is a booking deposit and why is a confirmation required?
To book a furnished Apartment, a reservation deposit equivalent to 30% of the first month’s rent is required, this amount is based on the monthly rent of the Apartment as shown on our website;
A receipt will be issued to you and a confirmation from RAGQ will follow to finalize the reservation. Since all our units are leased for periods of one month or more, the certainty is less obvious. For example, a site visit of the selected unit, a reservation by phone or a “Request for Information” in advance may be in progress. You will thus be reassured of the final availability and price of the rental that your RAGQ agent will confirm;
The reservation deposit is not refundable. We recommend the purchase of travel insurance from the provider of your choice.
3. What is a security deposit?
The security deposit is the amount that you have to pay at the entrance to the rented premises to guarantee any receivables of the Lessor: arrears of rents or charges, but also reparations due to the damages committed. This deposit is the equivalent of a month’s rent as shown on our website and agreed with your agent. This amount is refundable when you leave the Apartment and it is in the same condition it was when you arrived, and the keys and other access elements to the premises were returned in good condition;
The security deposit is paid into the trust account, supervised by the Office of Consumer Protection.
4. How will I access my furnished apartment?
Upon your arrival, we will provide you with everything you need to access your apartment. Check-in More info.
5. What are the check-in / check-out times?
The arrival time is 4:00 p.m. on the day of your arrival and the departure time is 10:00 a.m. on the morning of your departure.
6. What is included in the rental rate?
All our rentals are on a monthly basis and include utilities, heating, hot water, internet, cable TV, the cleaning done before your arrival and the contribution to the compensation fund required by law for the protection of clients.
7. What is excluded from the rental rate?
Service charges of 50,00$, financial charges of 4% when paying rent with a credit card and security deposit, charges related to the loss of keys, destroyed keys, non-returned keys or additional keys, call to locksmith and non-returned access elements. Household charges are also excluded from the tariff if the unit is not returned to the same condition as you found it.
8. Are animals allowed in the Apartment and building?
Some of our units accommodate animals in accordance with the requirements of the owner and the building. Tell us if you need a unit that welcomes animals, we will guide you in your choice.
9. Can I smoke in the Apartment?
Some of our units welcome smokers in agreement with the building owner and manager. Tell us and we will guide you in your choice.
10. Are your Apartments accessible to people with reduced mobility?
Some of our units are accessible for people with reduced mobility. Tell us if you need such a unit, we will guide you in your choice.